Monday, May 4, 2009

First Entry

Dandavats to one and all,

First of all let me offer my most humble obeisances unto the lotus feet of my divine master, my diksha Guru, Om Nitya Lila Pravista Om Vishnu Pada 108 Sri Srimad A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada.
Then let me offer my most humble obeisances unto the lotus feet of my siksha & sannyas Guru Om Vishnu Pada Paramhamsa Parivrajacacharya 108 Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Narayan Goswami Maharaja
Then let me offer my most humble obeisances unto all of the vaishnavas and vasihnavis who visit this blog, my dandavats and pransm to you all.

Well here is the first entry on my blog. I have to admit it has taken me a long time to do this. First of all I am concerned having seen the public way the statements of my Diksha Guru Srila Prabhupada and my Sannayas Guru Srila Narayana Maharaja are often misinterpreted and abused for other peoples purposes that have nothing to do with the truth of their statements. I also have seen how the tales of my God Brothers activities and travels in their diaries have also been lambasted often for no good reason. So I was a little hesitant to be so open and public. However since I have been traveling around the world and preaching in so many places I have been asked to say something in a blog that people can follow, read, and benefit from. I will try to do this in a way that will honor the position I have as a Sannaysi and a preacher representing the Gaudiya Vaishnava Sampradaya coming from Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and specifically honor the teaching as I have received them from my Diksha and Sannays Guru. Mostly these will be posts of preaching activities and the siddhanta. I hope this blog will be informative, educational, and enlightening. All I can do is write. That is what Srila Prabhupada asked all of his disciples to do. TO WRITE their realizations. The rest of what happens is up to Guru and Krishna.
I hope this meets all of you in the best of health and blissful Bhajan
Your servant
Uncle Bhagavat Maharaja

No comments:

Post a Comment